Translate

Monday, May 12, 2014

Talk Dirty? I Would Rather Talk Nerdy...


So, my lovelies, I don't usually insist upon things, but I am insisting upon this. YOU MUST WATCH THIS VIDEO OR I WILL INFLICT MY FIERY WRATH UPON YOU AND MY WRATH IS QUITE THE WRATH BECAUSE I DO NOT UNLEASH THE WRATH EXCEPT FOR ON SPECIAL OCCASIONS SO DO NOT MAKE ME WASTE MY WRATH ON THE FACT THAT YOU DIDN'T WATCH A YOUTUBE VIDEO.



Anyways, if you are going to make me happy and watch this video, you may want to know some background on it.

This video was the brain child of one Keith Allen, an alumnus of BYU. He wanted to make an anthem for all nerds, and, honestly, I think he did a really fantastic job. From the decent film skill to the fantastic vocals performed by Keith Evans and all the nerdy references, this song is one massive nerdgasm.

They even went retro and included familiar tunes from classic Super Mario Bros and Zelda games.

Honestly, I was freaking the freak out while I watched this video, and it continues to make my day better every time I watch it.

Oh, and Keith Allen, also known as K Face Rules on YouTube,  could potentially be making an appearance on Good Morning America, so keep an eye out for this genius.

And now to you, I present my slew of nerdy pick up lines, so that you may also talk nerdy:

Are you made of Copper and Tellurium, because you are CuTe.

Do you have 11 protons, 'cause you're sodium fine.

If I was an enzyme, I would want to be a DNA helicase, so I could unzip your genes.

I wish I was your derivative so I could lie tangent to your curves.

If you were a transformer, you would be Optimus Fine.

I'm not a beater, chaser, or a seeker. I'm a keeper.

She wants the XP.

Is your name Google, because you have everything I've been searching for.

MEGAPROPS to Emi because she is my helper. 

Valete my lovelies!

No comments:

Post a Comment