Translate

Friday, March 7, 2014

Life in Stereo...

The Mighty Moose! (From left to right: Sara's hand, me, Abi, Jordan, Caroline, Emily (one of our instructors), Morgan, Allie, and Allison (one of our instructors). (Not pictured: Noah, Jorge, Mr. T, and Greg)

So, if you are a continuous follower of my blog, you probably know that I went on this crazy awesome trip to the Teton Science School in Jackson Hole, Wyoming. It was pretty damn fantastic, and if you want to know more, click nya.

Anyways,  to the main point of this post, I thought I would try and tell the story of my life in songs. I'll give the songs, and then next week I will explain the significance of these songs.

You can listen to all the songs if you have the time, or just the titles, and leave any guesses in the comments please.



And here they are:

House at Pooh Corner
House at Pooh Corner by Kenny Loggins on Grooveshark

Keeping Secrets
Keeping Secrets by Kicking Daisies on Grooveshark

Love For a Child
Love for a Child by Jason Mraz on Grooveshark

I'm Not Okay (I Promise)
I'm Not Okay (I Promise) by My Chemical Romance on Grooveshark

The Pretender
The Pretender by Foo Fighters on Grooveshark

Falling Slowly
Falling Slowly by The Frames on Grooveshark

This Too Shall Pass
This Too Shall Pass by OK Go on Grooveshark

Are You Happy Now?
Are You Happy Now? by Michelle Branch on Grooveshark

One Last Breath
One Last Breath by Creed on Grooveshark

Not Ready to Make Nice
Not Ready to Make Nice by Dixie Chicks on Grooveshark

She Will Be Loved
She Will Be Loved by Maroon 5 on Grooveshark

S/C/A/R/E/C/R/O/W
scarecrow by My Chemical Romance on Grooveshark

And last, but most certainly not least...

Lost in Stereo
Lost in Stereo by All Time Low on Grooveshark

So, that's the skin-and-bones musical rendition of my life as of now. If you have any guesses as to what these songs signify, leave that in the comments. If not, I will tell you next Friday. Valete!

No comments:

Post a Comment