Translate

Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Some Say I'm Psychic...

Zener Cards used for research into Extra Sensory Perception
Image Credit: Significance

Some say I'm psychic, but I prefer to say that I just perceive things differently. The idea of Extra Sensory Perception seems to be the best fit for me. I know that many people will be totally skeptical of this, but I thought that this topic needs some explaining.

First off, let me explain why people think I'm psychic.

1. I see colored light around people and sometimes objects. These coronas, or auras, are different for basically everyone, although many people have similar coloration patterns. Some people cause me to "taste" things, or perceive a certain flavor, when I am around them. This is often called synesthesia.
While these aren't accurately represented as to what I perceive, I think it gets the point across.
Image Credit: Incidental Comics

2. I can feel people's energy touching me before they touch me. Also, I can feel what other people around me are feeling, which is why I don't handle large amounts of social interaction at once very well. School happens to be one of the things that absolutely exhausts me. This exhaustion is often confused with being highly introverted.

3. I "see" things in my brain that haven't happened to me. Either they have happened to other people, and if they haven't I assume that they haven't happened yet. This often results in night terrors or talking about things that there is absolutely no way I could know about them.

Well, that's basically it. There's a long story/theory that I have as to why my brain functions this way, but if you want to know it you will have to ask me in person. My point is that my brain functions rather weirdly, and in ways that some people would consider psychic. I don't know if I would go as far as to say that I am a psychic. For one, I don't read minds. I also am not in any way trying to use this ability that I have to make money or screw people over.

I just want to try and help people.

So, if you are interested in any of this, please send me a message in the comments, or come and talk to me. I practice card readings, palm readings, and basic energy work. Really, just come and talk to me.

Anyways, I'm not trying to make you believe in psychics, or clairvoyance, or anything of the sort. I just want you to know that if you are willing to believe, or at least try and believe, I would gladly speak with you on the topic.

That's my two cents for today. Valete!

1 comment:

  1. Explanation: your brain has achieved a state so scientifically complex that current complex science had a mental boo-boo when attempting to explain the complexity and as a result, deemed it as magic.

    ReplyDelete