Translate

Monday, March 31, 2014

Damn, That's a Fine Shoulder...

Me, with my "damn fine" shoulders.
So, here's my dilemma. Today at school, I got "dress coded" because apparently I was showing too much skin. That said, I know I have a large henna tattoo running the length of my left arm, but my vice principal complimented me on that, so it wasn't the issue. Either way, I personally do not feel like my shirt shows too much skin, but I would like the opinions of other people.

Personally, the only "skin" I really see that is exposed is my shoulders, and I don't know why that's a problem. Like most people have said at my school, no one is going to look at a girl in a tank top and be like, "whoa, those are some damn fine shoulders." Or maybe that's just me. Maybe people find shoulders really attractive.

Either way, I would like to ask all you fine people to place your opinion in the poll that will be on the side of the page. Are shoulders just too damn sexual for school, or is that dress code rule total BS?

That's my spiel for today. Valete!

1 comment: